Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just wanted to post an update on all the kiddos...

Blaine has been painstakingly looking for a job since the beginning of summer. He has applied to 45 places, and run into some real "doozies" that I call human existence. I can not believe how cruel some people can be, and how unprofessional. He is beat down. And as his Mommy, I hate it!!!! He broke up with his girlfriend while he was in Colorado. And he is just hanging out waiting for the phone to ring for a job offer.

Garrett has football camp this week. He has been hanging out with Mammaw and LMRB during the day, sleeping late and playing video games. Ahhhh the life of a teenager.

Super B is settling in. He had a tough time for the first few weeks. So tough that my spirit was broken for him. I went to bible study one night and asked the women to pray for him. I have to say, the boy woke up a different child!!! He has his moments, what two year old doesn't? But he is such a joy to have around. And he keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!

LMRB is growing like a weed, she is now 5 months old. She is sitting up on her own, scoots backwards (trying to crawl), eating cereal, belly laughing at her brother, and screeches and growls like there is no tomorrow. She is blowing spit bubbles as I type. Oh, and she is teething. She is in the "stranger danger" stage too.

Robert is working hard, hating the summer heat. And I am trying to keep up with all the kiddos and get everything ready for school to start in a few weeks.

That's it... the latest on all of us. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are all doing well! :) Hope Blaine finds something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good update! I sure hope Blaine gets a job offer soon, if he hasn't already! I'm looking forward to the fall, myself.

    On a different note, I'm giving away a FREE Chicken Soup for the Soul book. Stop by and leave a comment before end of day Saturday to be entered in for my drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete