After all the hussle and bussle of Christmas, I have been such a homebody! I have not left the house since Christmas night!

Blaine is in Colorado with is bio-Grandma and half sister visiting his two half brothers. I miss him terribly! He emailed me a picture of his first MOUNTAIN to see.... living in Texas, we don't get to see much! He was so disappointed to find out that there isn't snow EVERYWHERE in Colorado.

So while he was gone, Robert and I rearranged his room. Both the boys got flat screen tv/monitors for Christmas. So we had to get the old 75 pound monitor and huge box tv out of his room. He isn't here, so what better time to declutter and make use of some much needed space. It looks really good now! Garrett's room is next, but he doesn't want anything rearranged.... go figure!

The house is quiet without Blaine here. I don't have a house full of teenagers like normal. Garrett is so quiet and content.... sitting beside me on the couch watching "The Dark Knight". I am in my pink fluffy comfy pj's that my Daddy got me for Christmas.... just being lazy!

Your blog looks great! :) Keep it up - I added you to my blog list. I really need to start a blog but I can't think of a good name. Any ideas?
ReplyDelete