Sunday, December 28, 2008

The UFC fight...

Ok, for Christmas, Robert and I decided we were going to buy the UFC fight for each other. Yea, TOTALLY my idea of a fabulous Christmas present. But whatever, I went along with it. I DID get the camera I wanted for Christmas (little did I know that same camera would catch my blonde moment live and in action). And I DO have a favorite fighter (Forrest Griffin) and he was fighting that night. So Robert buys the fight... I plop down on the couch with my laptop. I am Ebaying, trying to figure out this blog thing, TOTALLY not paying attention to the fights at allllll. So Robert and Garrett are watching the fight. Robert is so into it, he doesn't even realize I am not watching a lick of this fight we "bought each other for Christmas". At one point I hear him yell GET UP FORREST, NO FORREST.... I look up and it is round 3 of the fight I wanted to watch. I see enough of the fight to see my favorite fighter lose! I ask Robert why he didn't tell me Forrest was on, him and Garrett die laughing... (it is so nice to be outnumbered all the time!).

Little did I know, Robert was recording the fight for a friend and my stupidity is caught on camera.

Guess I ought to pay more attention next time.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that Forrest lost - he is my fav too! :) I am guilty of the same thing...reading blogs, commenting on the forum, and online shopping when I am supposed to be watching something. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I do not watch UFC but that was mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I like watching that stuff too!

    ReplyDelete