Well, I am glad to say I am an Aunt! A puppy Aunt that is....
My Mom's dog had her puppies earlier this week. She took a poll on how many and I was the closest. She had 7 and my guess was 8. Two of the puppies didn't make it. :-( My Mom was such a trooper. She stayed up all night with the dog. The first one born wasn't breathing. So I spent some time online looking up tips on how to get them to breathe. My Mom even gave the puppy mouth to mouth, she tried everything and nothing worked. The last one also didn't make it. But five survived and they are so cute! Mommy dog and puppies are all doing well.

And on our stray.... HALLELUJAH! We found him a home today! A friend of Robert's brother took him. I am so glad this sweet guy found a home!!!!
My Mom's dog had her puppies earlier this week. She took a poll on how many and I was the closest. She had 7 and my guess was 8. Two of the puppies didn't make it. :-( My Mom was such a trooper. She stayed up all night with the dog. The first one born wasn't breathing. So I spent some time online looking up tips on how to get them to breathe. My Mom even gave the puppy mouth to mouth, she tried everything and nothing worked. The last one also didn't make it. But five survived and they are so cute! Mommy dog and puppies are all doing well.
And on our stray.... HALLELUJAH! We found him a home today! A friend of Robert's brother took him. I am so glad this sweet guy found a home!!!!

Awwww....those puppies are sooooo cute! Any idea what kind of dogs they are?
ReplyDeleteLook at that box full of poka dot puppies! I'd be so tempted if I were closer to TX!
ReplyDelete