I never realized HOW MUCH laundry and dishes 4 kids can dirty up. I swear I have done 3 loads of dishes a day this weekend! And STILL doing laundry at 11:00!
We are keeping our friends' foster kids. So our house has been hopping this weekend, it has been fun though. All the boys have been good. I just wish there was some more estrogen to mix in with all this testosterone in testosteroneville!!!!!
I am worried about how tomorrow morning will go.... Robert leaves early in the morning, so I am here to get 4 boys ready for school and to school (all 4 different schools!) by myself. Foster dad is coming to get one of the boys and take him, and I'll take the other 3 plus my carpool kiddo. OK, I'm getting tired just thinking about tomorrow morning.
But it's all good..... I will manage! With enough Diet Coke, I can conquer just about anything.
FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. My warm bed..... it is soooooo calling my name!
2. Hot bubble baths.
3. The beautiful weather we had today.
4. My Mom. I just love her!
5. Laughing with my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, I know...three kids and all the dishes and laundry that go with is no picnic either. It simply never ends.
ReplyDelete