I am a Christian, Wife and Mother. I am married to Robert-he is the best man in the world, he is my rock! I have two awesome sons, Blaine is 16 and Garrett is 13. We hope to one day adopt a little girl (we have been trying for over 2 agonizing years now). I am passionate, sarcastic, devoted, goofy, honest to a fault, impatient and a bit neurotic all rolled into one fabulous 80's girl.
I am trying out digital scrapbooking. I need to update our family life book for the adoption, since ours was done 3 years ago... let me know what you think!
That is great! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove & miss ya~~~
Tricia
I love it! You did a great job - I love your house picture! You guys have a gorgeous house! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it too! You look like a fun family and your boys are cute. BTW I still want your white dog...adorable.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! What software did you use? I need to try digital scrapbooking too.
ReplyDeleteI love it Sharon! You did a great job on it!
ReplyDelete