Well, today I took a half day off work to spend with the boys for Spring Break. I have been wanting to take the boys pics for quite some time now, but it has just been so dang cold. Today was sinfully BEAUTIFUL! So I HADDDDD to take some pics of them. They were both great sports and I got some fabulous pics of them.
After that, we went to lunch. Then we went bowling. And I beat both of them! haha We had a great time laughing and being goofy. Then to Braum's for ice cream. Yum!
I am off tomorrow too, but not sure what we are going to do. I hope it was as much fun as we had today!



Looks like your getting a great start on the photography Sharon! Good pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat great shots of the boys - and they are just way too tall! You need to put some bricks on their heads :)
ReplyDelete