Thursday, April 16, 2009

Final approval

Well, on Wednesday we got word that the placement had been approved for Baby A and that she would be coming on Friday afternoon. All I can say is PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUJAH! I have been running on pure adrenaline this last week. Everyone is so excited! Robert is on cloud nine, he is nesting right along side me. Garrett wants to be there when they bring her so "he can help". Blaine just keeps asking questions, he's a typical teenager but I can tell he is kind of excited about it too.

She is a "legal risk" placement. Which means she is a foster child, with the goal being adoption.

Had an AMAZING bible study last night. When I have more time, I will definitely blog about it.

I am wrapping things up at work so I can take some time off. I don't get "maternity" leave where I work, so I am taking a weeks vacation.

Lord, I hope I can sleep tonight! :-)

3 comments:

  1. V was legal risk....and you see how that turned out!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you guys...words cannot describe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my little ones came as straight foster. My baby boy came to us 2 years ago yesterday - June will be a year since his adoption. My baby girl came 6 weeks later and was adopted over 7 months ago. HE has a plan for you - and we are excited with you!

    ReplyDelete