This weekend, I have taken down all the Christmas stuff, rearranged and redecorated Garrett's room, rearranged the living room and family room, and cleaned the house from top to bottom. What an amazing sense of accomplishment I have right now... but my back sure is aching! haha I told Robert, NOW CPS CAN CALL WITH A PLACEMENT! ;-)
I'm too tired (and too focused on HAVING to go back to work tomorrow) to write anything inspiring...
FIVE THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR:
1. A clean, rearranged house!
2. The blazing fire in the fireplace!
3. Quality time with my Hubby!
4. Funny goofy movies!
5. Victoria's Secret underwear (random, I know!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha on the undies! :) You are so good...I made Tim let me wait until next weekend to take Christmas stuff down. I get so depressed taking it down. :(
ReplyDeleteExcellent list and yeah i bet you are pooped!!!
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing myself last week..ugh!
ReplyDelete