Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my five's

it is almost midnight, and i have to get to bed... just wanted to post my five's (Mel, thank you for this idea.... it really does help on weeks like this week where it is hard to see the thankful things)...

FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. A clean house.
2. That Robert cooked dinner.
3. My fluffy blanket I got for Christmas... I don't know who loves it more, me or my dogs. When I get it out, they all come running.
4. My job, my boss and my co-workers. The job is so mundaine sometimes... but I am thankful I HAVE a job, and so thankful for the people I work with.
5. The smell of rain.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, a fluffy blanket! I'm gonna go slink into bed now. Have a good night Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon I borrowed the idea from some other blogs, but you are welcome...it makes me stop and think of how blessed I am even when the world is spinning off its axis!!!

    Love the clean house one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM...I love the smell of rain, also the sound of the wind which Im listening to now. Nice soft blankies are good too. Together they are hard to beat. Add warm doggie bodies to the mix and you have a near perfect moment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. fluffy blanket..makes me sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have this fleece blanket that makes the cats want to come and sleep with me. Our dogs aren't allowed on furniture (mean people we are!) but I bet it is nice to snuggle with some sweet little dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete