First thing this morning, I got a call from our agency placement worker for a possible foster placement. I was ecstatic! Not just at the thought of having little ones occupying the princess room, or having little ones to love on... but TO ACTUALLY GET A CALL! The kiddos found a home to stay in, and I am thankful for that. All the siblings got to stay together, so that is important. But I am still elated that we got a call..... They know we exist! :-) And I hope we get another one soon, that we are picked for!
FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. That Robert filled up my car yesterday when he went grocery shopping (thus taking care of the 2 things in life that I loathe!)
2. To know we are on the call list at the agency.
3. Laughing and joking with my kiddos and seeing them smile.
4. Robert making me coffee this morning (awwww he is a sweet man!)
5. That I have managed to keep my wish of eating out once a week at lunch (all last week and this week thus far. don't laugh, that is a record for me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray for that call!!! I know you are over the moon...
ReplyDeleteI love your list!! I dislike grocery shopping as well LOL..
I am sure that is only the first of many calls!
ReplyDeleteNow that you have gotten the first call, I bet there will be another one soon. :) That is awesome about eating out at lunch!!!
ReplyDelete