Grace was my early Mother's Day present. She also came from Oklahome (and Petfinder.com), but she was just over the Texas border. Robert checked Blaine out of school early and they went and got her for me.
I don't know Grace's story before she got here, because she was a little puppy. She was absolutely adorable.
After we got her home, Grace got Parvo. As soon as I could tell she was sick, I took her to the vet. She stayed there on iv's for 3 days and thankfully pulled through.
Grace is my favorite. She has the GOOFIEST personality (kinda' like her Momma!). She is happy go lucky, energetic, snuggly, and she is the only dog we have that doesn't beg for food. She is just so fun to have. If I can't find one of the dogs, she goes looking for them. She wakes the boys up with me in the morning. She follows me everywhere I go. She is my best friend!
Here is a pic of her the day she got home from the vet with Parvo.
Here is a pic of her the day she got home from the vet with Parvo.
Here she is being her goofy self...
And here she is wondering why we are outside when it is so hot!?




Your Grace sounds like my Lilly - full of herself and full of life! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete