Well we went to the Dr today. He looked at his foot and said "it might be broken... come back on Wednesday for more xrays". I asked 2 or 3 times if he could xray again today, but they have to give it 7-10 days after the injury to see if any new bone growth has formed to tell if it is broken. I dunno.... all I heard was CHA-CHING CHA-CHING! :-) More money I don't have and more time off work. I have to take Faith back to the vet next week too.
We had a wonderful family night tonight. We went out to dinner (haven't done that in a LONG time, it costs soooo much when you have 2 teenage boys to feed!) and watched a movie when we got home. We had the best time, laughing, talking, cutting up, watching people sing karaoke.... and laughing hysterically at the little old lady with her cane shaking her butt to the music as she walked through the restaurant. It is moments like these that make all the struggles in life just disappear. I truly am blessed and am so thankful for the children that God has blessed me with!
FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. Family time.... good, goofy, silly, laughing, family time.
2. Time alone with Garrett (he is such a Daddy's boy, it is nice when us 2 can spend time together).
3. That it is Friday!!!!!
4. Mexican food.
5. Friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Family nights together are always so much fun! :) I hope you guys get a good report from the dr on Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteUgh oh! You must have went to Macarana's for dinner? haha! I haven't been there in like 2 years. Do you know if Jesse still owns it?
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about Garrett's foot. When I broke my foot, it took them almost 2 weeks to figure out if it was broken because of the swelling. They kept waiting for the swelling to rexray and yes, it was broken! Cast for 6 weeks! :(
it was macarena's! i think the last time we were there is when i saw you!!!! jesse passed away in december! :-( it was sad. the daughter took over, they renamed it benavidez's. they remodeled and have pics of jesse on the walls.
ReplyDeletei don't understand why they can't just x-ray it now..that seems silly but I am not a doctor!!! And if they couldn't x-ray it why tell you you have to bring him in ASAP.
ReplyDeletelove the list!!
Sounds like things are tough. I'll keep you all in my prayers. I love you all so much!!! Take care and keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really nice family night! I think you have so many more to come.
ReplyDelete