I haven't blogged in a while, don't have too much to say. I re-injured my shoulder last week, so any free time I have after working, carpooling, soccer, and just being a Mom.... I am zonked out from the muscle relaxers or in my homemade traction device. My friend, Amy, recommended some stuff called BioFreeze for my shoulder, so I got some of that today. So far so good. And I have been spending more time in prayer, more time doing a bible study, and working on that peace in my life that I sooooooo crave.
I'm sure I'll have lots to say soon, so hang in there with me.... I promise I'll be blabbing away before long. :-)
We did get another call for a placement today, this is an adoption placement within our agency. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and have prayed a ton today. I know if it is His will, then it will be done.
FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. Biofreeze.... it smells so much better than Bengay!
2. Beautiful mid 80's weather. I had to turn on my a/c today!
3. Phone calls.
4. Springtime.... I am sooooo ready to be working out in the yard again!
5. Laughter. Have you ever noticed that when one person laughs it is almost always followed by someone else laughing? Laughter TRULY is contagious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just so I don't go insane waiting (I'm really really trying not to get hopes up) can they tell you tomorrow aprox. when they'll know for sure?
ReplyDelete